Coyne Architects is currently accepting applications for a full-time Office Manager/Bookkeeper position.
The preferred candidate is a resourceful, highly productive multi-tasking individual with a clear understanding of overall business practice and capable to directly support all aspects of the business administration.
Essential functions include and are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable/collections.
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Payroll processing via QuickBooks.
- Prepare, verify, analyze and interpret financial statements for firm owner.
- Track business develop opportunities and assist in writing proposals.
- Implement internal control procedures and improvements for the accounting system.
- Work with external CPAs to file quarterly and annual taxes.
- Ad hoc reports and projects as requested by management.
- Manage HR files.
- Coordinate purchasing of office equipment, services, and supplies.
- Project management duties as needed.
- Perform some personal assistant duties for company president.
Position Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Energetic attitude willing to add value to all aspects of the firm.
- Flexible, creative and capable to provide varying solutions for clients and staff without hesitation.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of QuickBooks accounting experience.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Payroll functions preferred.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Knowledge of A/P, A/R, and General Accounting principles
- General understanding of marketing and sales in professional services; marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in social media and/or social media experience a plus.
- Experience Proficiency in Microsoft Office with good Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task while working independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset.
- Be part of our creative work atmosphere.
- Enjoy playtime with Dr. Indiana Jones, our office golden doodle.
- Access to our office Health and dental insurance plan.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan.
- Fun, casual office with several company-wide outings.